Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break Design Inspirations


I spent some time outdoors over Spring Break going for walks at my favorite park, and working in my yard.  The beauty of nature never ceases to amaze me during this time of year when trees and flowers start to awaken from their long winter's sleep into the most brilliant colors.  Along the walking trail, I would pass a row of bright "yellow bell" bushes and lots of pretty buttercups and tulips.  The Dogwood trees,  the Bradford Pear trees, and the Cherry trees bloomed beautiful fluffy whites and lacy pinks, while other trees were just beginning to sprout their tender, green leaves.  The grass looked greener, and the sky was even bluer.  Singing birds were making their Spring debut in coats of reds, yellows, oranges, and blues.  All of the beautiful sights and sounds of Spring are inspiring to me.  Everything looks so fresh and new. It is a beautiful reminder in a world where we have seen our share of the ugliness of war, and the horror of natural disasters, that Jesus is alive and well!  I am thankful to have opportunities to slow down and enjoy the beauty and the sound of His wonderful creation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment