Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Home Tour Preview

I have been going through photos this week so I can update my website, and I also want to add a "Home Tour" section to my blog.  I thought I would share with you a few of those images that I am getting ready to post as part of my "Home Tour".

First up is the Family Room:


Looking toward the front doors.

The view of my family room from the kitchen.

Standing in the small foyer looking into the Family Room.

Standing in the Family Room, looking into the dining room.


A view of the breakfast room from the kitchen.




I just recently painted my kitchen cabinets BM Sandy Hook Gray:  They look a little green in these photos, but they are more blue gray with a hint of green.  I really like the color!






My very talented seamstress, Kay, did a beautiful job sewing the window treatments over my kitchen sink.  She also made the twin headboards in my daughter's bedroom shown below.


The Master Bedroom features a Mary Cassatt poster that I had framed many years ago because the little girl reminded me of my red-headed daughter.  It's still one of my favorite pieces of art!



Sorry about the color on these Master Bedroom photos!  They turned out a little dark!


My Daughter's Bedroom:






My Son's Bedroom:




Check back with me soon to see more of my Home Tour section!


No comments:

Post a Comment