Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Furniture Market

 The International Home Furniture Market was just held in High Point, North Carolina last week.  I spent several days looking at furniture and accessories.  I thought I would share some of my favorites!

Really like these wall sconces from Robert Abbey!
The colors on these gourd lamps from Robert Abbey were so pretty!


More pretty colors!

We liked the plates on the wall in the Lily Pulitzer showroom.

Another Robert Abbey lamp.  Would like this one for my nightstand!

Legacy always has the most beautiful bedding.

I liked this sofa as well as the patriotic color combination.

Bernhardt had a beautiful showroom this market.  


I really like this framed photo!  I would like to have this one for my living room!

Handsome!

I took this photo for my youngest daughter who is thinking about pursuing a career in fashion design.

I like the two sofas flanking the fireplace arrangement in this vignette.  


Anyone who watched Season 7 of Design Star on HGTV recognize these ladies?  They were both contestants on the show!  We saw them in Surya Rugs and my daughters made me jump in there and have my picture made with them!  It was fun talking to them about their experiences of being on the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment